Following my first Random Act of Kindness I was very kindly invited to join the host of The Sound radio show to talk about life, kindness and cancer…and also to pick outsome of my favourite songs which, let’s be honest, I found the most exciting part!
Also, here is my chosen playlist….I’m going to be honest, if you don’t like 80s music then it isn’t going to be for you!
- Riptide Movement – It All Works Out
- Genesis – Invisible Touch
- Michael Jackson – Man in the Mirror
- Bon Jovi – Living on a Prayer
- Bryan Adams/Sting/Rod Stewart – All for Love
- John Farnham – You’re the Voice
- Amy MacDonald – Road to Home
- Tracey Chapman – Fast Car
- Counting Crows – Colorblind
- Bette Midler – Wind Beneath My Wings
- Killin Thyme – Scotland the Brave
- Bruce Springsteen – Dancing in the Dark
Love and light, Fi xxx