1. You can have a terminal diagnosis and still look and feel fabulous.
2. I am more alive now since my terminal diagnosis than I ever was in the 30 years before it.
3. I am a ‘Live Like You Are Dying’ enthusiast, encouraging everyone* to live each day as if it were their last and to embrace their precious life. *regardless of their current health status.
4. We are all terminal. None of us are getting out of this alive.
5. If you are still alive then there is more right with you than wrong with you.
My favourite, and the most important message of all, is number 4 – ‘we are all terminal’.
It is this message that I strive to get across when I encourage people to ‘live like you are dying.’
Because today…this precious and beautiful day…is the first day of the rest of your life…and it, quite simply, could also be your last…
So, what would you change today if you thought you might die tomorrow?
Make a change today (even a small one) and start experiencing the life changing magic of living like you are dying!
Comment with your dreams and what changes you are going to make – let’s make magic happen!
Love, Fi xxx
Read more in my books
Book into one of my workshops.
Listen to my groundbreaking podcast on all podcast apps – search for ‘Live Like You Are Dying’
Book a place at one of my retreats.
Fi is Currently:
Listening to my dog Ozzy chewing his squeaky toy (just as well I love him!)
Looking forward to a week away with Ewan next week!
Grateful for life and love and my precious breath.
Loving working on my latest book.
Excited to be spending today doing shamanic case studies as I work towards my graduation in March 2020.